Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter.

Well that about sums up my thoughts.  Not only is there a "wintry mix" heading this way (wintry mix is the Southern way of saying "natural disaster,") but my fiance' is incredibly ill and has been since about 3 a.m. this morning.  "Yay." 

My car is parked at the end of our [very steep] driveway, and when reading the news today, I saw that if you live on a two-lane road, you may not even see anyone salting/sanding the roads.  Well, "fortunately" for me, ALL but one of the roads I take into work is a two-lane county road.  Snow doesn't bother me neither does driving in the snow.  It's the icy roads.  Well, it's not even the icy roads.  I can easily drive 15 MPH or less on the ice.  It's the other drivers on the road. 

If you're out driving tonight through Tuesday morning, PLEASE be careful.

No comments: