Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oooo Baby, Mop my floors.

It should be noted that when my fling and I flung...he never mentioned any of this to me.

I was recently shocked by a former fling of mine who asked if I had "introduced anybody recently to... 'the Lifestyle.'" Me, oblivious, asked what he was talking about. He said, "you're so cute!" I asked again. He said, "You know....swinging?" I thought, and I asked this person why would I introduce anyone to swinging when I'm not a swinger and never have been? He came up with the response that since I worked at the nudist resort, it lead him to believe I was partaking in the swinging. (Clothing optional does not equal sex-fest)

Fling: "That's too bad 'cause I'm having a housewarming, and there's a cute submissive blonde that's going to be there."

Me: "I don't swing that way....at all....and any facet of a person's personality that is submissive annoys me."

Fling: "I just thought you'd have fun ordering her around."

Me: (gross)

(Read the following completely as it reads - aka - ZERO sex, arousal, whatever - lol)

Then I got talking to Jugs, and I said, "damn, I should have thought of this." This is how my conversation would go with the blonde in question:

"Iron my clothes."
"Do my laundry."
"Pay my bills."
"Sweep and mop my floors. No no.....not in the nude....fully clothed, please."
(unenthusiastic) "Oh yes.....woo.....hoo.....uh huh."
"Pay for my groceries."
"Cook my dinner...no.....fully clothed...again, please."
"Get a boyfriend."

Maybe I could have had fun....or, at least, my chores would get done, and my bills would be paid.

2 comments:

Mama McCall said...

ew

Amanda said...

I just don't understand why you wouldn't take advantage of having a submissive blonde do your chores for you...fully clothed. What's wrong with you? ;)