Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A conversation with an old friend...

So because the majority of those of you that read this know me from college to present, I thought I'd give you some insight into me growing up in South Georgia:


Nilay: Yeah, nowadays when I visit [South Georgia], I don't really run into anyone anymore. And, even when I do it no big deal. I think people do change over time but some still don't and it is too bad for them. I know I have changed a lot since high school.


Me: Something funny - you said, "People do change over time.....I know I have changed a lot since high school." Someone said to me the other day that they bet I was a "cool kid" in high school. I said I got along with everyone equally.

Nilay: HA HA, I DO remember you being able to get along with a lot of different people, but I can not say you had one group. I hear people say similar things about me as well, and I have to break it to them that I was a straight up NERD in high school. Heading off to a university was my turning point but even then it was about my 3 year in school that I say was life altering.

No comments: