Friday, July 25, 2008

Travel Plans.

Mentioned it last night, but this is how my travel plans are shaping up the rest of the year. The goal is to visit someplace every month:

1. Kansas City, MO USA - see Leon and Elaine (Aug)
2. Somewhere with Morgenstern (beginning of Sept)
3. Hudson River Valley, NY USA (mid-late Sept)
4. British Columbia, Canada (October)
5. Oregon, USA (November)
6. Costa Rica, South America (December)

I was also reminded that next year, my travel schedule looks like this:

1. Ireland at some point
2. Auburn, AL/Opelika, AL USA - May
3. Jamaica - September
4. Kenai Peninsula, AK USA

3 comments:

The Journey said...

I lived in Kansas City!

GREAT place!

Go to the (something) City Grill and order a Flying Monkey... whoowee! it's good!

(doesn't hurt that the bar tenders are most often than not FINE (said w/ ringy voice)

Jack said...

I remembered you were in Kansas City. It's where my non-blood bro's girlfriend is doing her M.D. residency, and where Leon is doing his Master's. They've been together for....4 years or so now :)

He and I have a bet: if he gets married first, he has to pay me $6. If I get married first, I have to pay him $6 - lol.

He was the high school sweetheart/first semester boyfriend of my roommate freshman year at NGC.

Amanda said...

Lol...thanks Jack. Still very vague...going somewhere with Morgenstern in September. I think it's cracking Robert up that I still haven't figured it out. Lol. Well, for the record: I'm excited to go! :)