Friday, July 25, 2008

Sales and Relationships: Irony

Funny that I looked at my library in my office at work and found a sales book. The funny part is how it can apply to life or coping or whatever you want to call a "funk." The following items are pulled straight from Jeffrey Gittomer's Little Red Book of Sales Answers with no alterations whatsoever:

1. Personal Improvement That Leads to Personal Growth
2. Prospecting for Golden Leads
3. How to Win the Battle and the War
4. One Brick at a Time
5. Building the Friendship. Building the Relationship.
6. The Final AHA!

"I wish I would have said..."

Ever said that? Sure you have. Everybody has. Now it's game time. "I wish I would have said..." has no place in the world of sales, other than in the mouths of sales losers.

Next chapters:
"How do I become the successful person I dream about, and deserve to be?"
"Scream then - I DID IT!"
"How do I do my best every day?"
"You have a choice!"

No comments: