Monday, July 21, 2008

Random Monday morning update.

My cell phone is revolting against being able to do mobile blogging so any random updates I have I guess will be done through twitter (aka look to the right, the random updates that I date and timestamp?) I'm not bringing my laptop with me; there's no need to do so. I fly out at 6:30 or something today, and I don't land in Pittsburgh until 8:30pm. Then I will get my rental car and be on my way to downtown Pittsburgh, aka my hotel.

The good news is since I'm only staying one night, I'm not checking any baggage so it'll be on the plane, fly, off the plane, repeat on my return trip. I come back on Tuesday evening. I land in Atlanta at 8:40pm. I'll get off the plane and head right to my car.

Sounds like the most thrilling next two days ever, right? I have a firm belief that this seminar, these new rules, won't even apply to us.

I brought Ishmael with me (a book), but I'm thinking I should have brought another, too. I hope everyone has a good day.

2 comments:

The Journey said...

Great excuse to buy another book!
;P I've become quite the public library gal myself... saves the funds and moving books is a LOT of labor! After moving around 5 times in the past 18 months... less is more!

Jack said...

"Brought," Christen...not bought ;) I did that yesterday :)