Friday, July 18, 2008

Big Weekend :)

I have a fun-filled weekend going on this weekend. So what has me excited this weekend, well let me tell you:

Tomorrow, I get to wake up bright and early and head to the DMV (yes, there is one that is open on Saturdays by me!) to get a replacement license for the one I can't find. I need it asap for my flight on Monday.

THEN, I will stop over at Naked Clay Studio and pick up the two tiles we painted the previous weekend :)

THEN, I head northbound to Gwinnett county to Amanda's parents' house for a BBQ. Amanda and Robert will be up from Auburn, and I will also see some friends from North Georgia I hadn't seen in awhile.

Saturday night, I'll hang around and help Amanda's mom clean up after the BBQ and then head home. I don't have anything planned on Saturday night except chilling. My laundry is done, and the house is clean so there's not a lot for me to do.

On Sunday, I meet the girls over off Pleasant Hill for some Vietnamese food. I will also see someone I haven't seen in awhile from college.

AFTER lunch, depending on the weather, myself and whatever of the girls (minus Jen 'cause she's el preggo :) ) wants to will go whitewater kayaking on Sunday afternoon. I am sure those pictures will be rockin'. Depending on who goes will depend on what Class we kayak :) Rockin'!

Sunday after lunch and after being the HYDROPHILE that I am, I also don't have anything planned but to chill-ax and wait until I get the trademark "touch down" text :)

That will be a pretty good weekend. Then I flight out on Monday afternoon to Pittsburgh (in the supposed rain), and I land in Pittsburgh (in the supposed rain) around 9pm, pick up my rental car, and drive to downtown Pittsburgh (in the supposed rain) which is about a 35-minute drive from the airport. Tuesday morning, I drive (in the supposed rain) from the hotel to my seminar facility (for EU's new chemical registration and CE program, "REACH"), and then, in the late afternoon, drive (in the supposed rain) from the training facility (a 35-minute without traffic drive) to the airport, turn in my rental car. I land back in Atlanta around 8:30 p.m. or so. Hopefully, I'll have the same luck I had when I came back from NY, step off the plane, walk through the terminal, go to baggage claim, pick up my bag that was already circling, and drive.

Things are spiffy :)

No comments: