Friday, April 18, 2008

I welcome you...

I welcome you to my humble abode, to the gateway into my mind, and all of the other $5 words I can think of and coined phrases merely to make you think I'm a decent writer. As this is my first post, allow me to provide some disclaimers to any readers:

1) I don't care. I will blog what I will.
2) I Am Normal, You're Not - that sums it up....in my world.
3) I believe in mandatory sterilization of dumb people.
4) I believe in harsher punishments for 100% guilty criminals (though we, in the U.S. don't believe in cruel and unusual punishment...I do). I am not a vigilante.
5) I am female. I reserve the right to pick on or dissect my own gender.
6) No, I am not married, and I don' t have children.
7) These are my thoughts. These are my words. Read carefully and thoroughly before commenting.
8) I am 110% smartass. I am sarcastic. Don't be close-minded like those persons who first read Swift's A Modest Proposal. Don't take everything so literally.
9) If you copy my stuff, I will find out. I'm good like that.
10) Commence to be visually and intellectually titillated with my blog. (I just like saying the word titillated; no, I'm not gay)

No comments: