Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The definition of Irony.

Now I don't know to whom this person is debating, but this is the definition of irony and ignorance. I guess when you have a Masters of Science and Nursing, it doesn't matter:


response to ur response to my add (atlanta)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-04-29, 12:00PM EDT


look hun mind ur business, u dont know me or anything about me. my family had that bulldog for 5 years the dog was utd on shots, never been sick always happy. learn whats ur place and what isnt! i have a Masters of Science and Nursing u ignorant sob. do u not have a life? what r u the craigslist police? and if i was going to sale a dog why wouldnt i sell a beautiful 11 week old blue and grey brindle pup which i could have gotten thousands of dollars for? u sound stupid and u look stupid now before the world wide web.

Part Two:

look if u googled me u'd know not only do i have a masters im a freelance fashion designer not a dog breeder ur a liar and u need a life. all that have responded to me know what type of person i am. i know some of u r wondering y i even respond to this jack a@! but i must i hate being slandered. and i hate even more and individual that runs off at the mouth and know not a damn thing.

No comments: