Saturday, November 1, 2008

Multimedia message

I cannot stand liars. I put my bike for sale since I will be the owner of a Blue bike. A guy offered me $100 yesterday and I accepted with pick up today. They live in Buckhead. I get to the meeting place and put my bike together. A snotty woman walks by with her Pomeranian and does not say a word. A few minutes later a guy walks up sees my bike hands me cash and says count it out. I am glad I did. It was only 80. I stopped him as he started to walk away with my bike and tell him that we agreed on 100. He said no we said eighty. I quoted him his email (since I have a great memory). He said I am not going to argue and pulls out twenty while telling me I need to check my email then. I pull out my phone and said sir we can check it right now. He says no no that is okay but we said 80. He walked away I got in my car opened my email ...$100...and I forwarded him our email thread. They drove away in their Cadillac Escalade.

No comments: