Sunday, October 19, 2008

A good day...

Well the day didn't start out too well when I discovered my bike had a flat tire which prevented Amyee and I from biking this morning. There was a bright side though...I got to sleep in. I woke up, did laundry, cleaned some, and chilled out before heading up to Red Top Mountain with Andrew and with Cash. Cash was a good boy, as he always is, and even humored us with sitting pretty and having his picture taken in front of Lake Allatoona:
However, he also discovered mud and the water and needed an impromptu bath with lake water. Because he was soaking wet, Andrew carried him up the rocks to the car so we could wrap him in a towel and head back to K-saw:
We dropped Cash back off at Andrew's apartment, and Andrew and I went to Monster Golf. It's an indoor miniature golf course that is full of creative artwork and black lights so it's dark:
Another side benefit? Monster Golf's video games are only $0.25-$0.50 to play. Andrew came in 6th, and I came in 8th in motorcycle racing (I know, I know, let the picking on me commence), but in Need for Speed, I was 0.01 seconds behind him in second place, and the second time we raced, I was 0.003 seconds behind him in second (this was after he said, "I'll let you know, I've beaten this game three times). We ended the night, closing down Monster Golf, with some Time Crisis 3 prior to hitting up Dippin' Dots.

It was a good night. Andrew was headed up to the boondocks with Cash for the week to visit Cash's "aunt," L'il Girl (a boxer). I forgot how yummy Dippin' Dots were.
Cash-tastic has two Halloween parties to go to, but I think he's only going to make one. The other is during the week. Everyone's trying to figure out what he's going to be for Halloween :)

No comments: