Monday, September 22, 2008

One of these days...

I didn't sleep well last night. My mind was running non-stop. I think I tossed and turned and finally settled in at 4:30 this morning only to wake up at 5:45 and toss and turn before shutting my alarm off at 6:44 before it went off at 6:45. I got a text from Jugs this morning that she wouldn't be in as Ben (her son) was sick. My other co-worker is up in Gainesville filming stuff for a video for our company. It's just my boss and I in the office. I've been here for an hour, and the phone hasn't rung ONCE.

What have I successfully accomplished thus far?
1. Got out of bed. (If you knew my bed, you'd know this is a feat in itself)
2. Went to Dunkin Donuts.
3. Drove to work.
4. Ate a bagel.
5. Organized my Outlook mailbox.
6. Texted.
7. Sent one e-mail to a client.
8. Played Pup Petz on Facebook.
9. Updated an alternate blog.
10. Yawned.
11. Wished I was back in bed.
12. Typed on this blog.

*insert primitive growl here*

No comments: