Sunday, August 24, 2008

Better Luck Next Time.

I had to get a new phone anyways as with my former phone (while it had survived drops, kicks, river water and such) I could barely hear people speak to me. I have to "thank" the person who posted my cell number publically online though on Craigslist. Really it took an approximate 10 seconds to get a new cell number and have that one canceled.

I opted for a Nokia something or another. I told the salesperson I was looking for a phone that wouldn't crap out during texting and a phone that I could hear people better when they spoke. I told her it also needed to be durable with normal menu options. Voila. My Nokia :) (It is also a music player, though I won't be using it as such).

Because my mother freaks out if I talk and drive, I got a Bluetooth earpiece as well. Yes, now I can talk to myself and really make people wonder. So I've entered into "Borg"dom :) I called mom and dad as a test call to try it out. I like it a lot.

Now I have a new camera (that kicks ass), a new cell phone (and new cell phone number), and a Bluetooth earpiece. Oh, something else cool about this phone...it has a stealth mode that hides my number and information from all callers :)

I also know who the person is that posted my number on Craigslist, and I also know that they are a reader of this blog. Keep in mind the information that you have given to me via our "exchanges" in e-mails and phone calls.

Have a nice day.

No comments: