Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where has my day gone?

I look at my clock, and it's almost quarter 'til 9. Where has my day gone? Granted, I woke up with a screaming headache and a scratchy throat (headache is a dull pain now, and my throat still hurts), and I cleaned the bathrooms, the living room, and part of the kitchen, but I thought it was 5 or 6 o'clock. I realized what time it was when I tried calling Naked Clay to see about picking up our tiles we painted next weekend since I'd be in that area anyways for the BBQ at Morgenstern's, and I got a recording.

At first I thought, "hmm....they must be busy" until I read the time on my computer. Geez....7:20! Where did my day go! I got some things accomplished, but on the other hand, I don't feel like I accomplished anything.

Tomorrow I found out whether Pittsburgh is one day, two days, or no days. I hope to have our Savannah-Australia situation remedied because it's really starting to piss me off.

I will also begin more actively searching for a rental house or apartment closer to my work, closer to 285 than where I live now. The last straw has hit the camel's back, and the camel is wavering.

That's about it for now. I will bid you all adieu, and possibly update tomorrow.

No comments: