Monday, July 21, 2008

My possessed cell phone.

I do believe my cell phone is possessed. Sure, I text message. It's how I communicate with friends and family while at work or during "quiet time." What I find funny is that I use predictive text. It makes it so I can text one-handed, not even looking at my phone. Sometimes...that doesn't work out so well:

"The guy I am eating has a big dog."

Storm replied with "OH...DATING!" I had to look back at what I sent.

It's funny that my predictive text "predicts" words that I have never spelled out on my phone. Some of the more common ones: "*ucking," "snog," and "puffin." So my typing goes something like this (words in brackets are words that pop up before I type the word before them):

I [puffin] think [puffin] that [puffin] sleep [puffin] deprivation [puffin] sucks.

No comments: