Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dis-orienteering in my bedroom.

I got off the phone last night with a very pissy phone, signed onto the network, and sent an e-mail. I didn't stay up after that, I went to bed.

Sometime around 4:45 am, I got up to get a glass of water, and I realized two things: 1) I have a pain in my neck so who knows how I was sleeping to cause that 2) It was so dark, and I was so tired, I had no idea how to get out of my room - lol.

I walked TOWARDS the door and stood there fumbling my hand over the wall looking for the doorknob. I grabbed the step ladder that was resting against my wall, and I was like, "what the heck is that?" I stood there, eyes closed behind my door just "staring" at the wall trying to wake myself up more (and I hadn't even had a Benadryll!) It took me a good 2-3 minutes to get out of my room.

I got some water, and I went back to bed, looked at the time on my phone, "4:45am," and I smiled and went back to sleep :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Lol, you poor thing...that's happened to me before, and it's definitely a strange experience.

Oh, and I meant to tell you--"quarter life purpose" is a friend of mine from high school, Ashley. :)