Let's put this into perspective:
1) My knees were on fire and are sore today.
2) I was in bed and asleep by 9pm.
3) I got some sun...which is okay.
4) Nothing else is sore or hurts on my body - woo hoo!
5) I have the bragging rights of 21+ miles (4.2 mile marker from the Depot where we left off to 14.6 mile marker = 10.4 miles(x2) + 0.5 miles around Carter Road prior to Depot = 21.3 miles)
6) Several offers from others (including my brother) to come biking with me next time when we go.
7) A new-found addiction to Crustables.