Friday, June 20, 2008

Now that Portal has been beat...

Now that Portal has been beat, I thought I would recap. Warning, may contain spoilers.

The first handful of levels were puzzling, but nearly as difficult as not having a spot to shoot a "Portal Hole" and, instead, having to dodge missile-shooting bots in order to continue. Towards the middle of the game, you start realizing Portal is fun - except for laser-scoping gun-bots (like that?) However, you'll find yourself taking childlike delight in knocking them over and listening to them as they "die."

Here are a few of my most common phrases I said (aloud)...when playing Portal:

"Aw, s*it."
"F*ck!"
"Ha HA! I fell in the acid stuff again!"
"Whoops - that wasn't good."
"That's right I'm gonna burn your ass."
*maniacal laughter* "Yay - push you over!"
*maniacal laughter* "Ha ha - throw you over the edge!"
"Whoops - I got squished."
"Well that sounded gross."
"Welp, missed that jump."
"Where's the cake?"
"GLaDos is....the Evil Cake Bitch."
"Run! Run! Run! Hurry - ahhhhh!"
"I don't know where to go."
"C'mon, Companion Cube..dammit! Go through the door! Awww, s*it, I dropped you."

All in all, I give Portal 4 stars out of 4 stars. (The credits were the best part)

No comments: