Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's flippin' amazing.

Isn't it amazing how you're having a GREAT day...when all of a sudden...things happen and then happen AND THEN HAPPEN...and then finally.....it's one big massive storm of anger and annoyance and thinking this could be one of the worst days of your life where NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT?

My day started off fine. STARTED off fine. It's 9:20, the bombs have long since exploded (as of 8am), and not a darn thing anyone can say/do is going to set things right. From work to personal to everything in between...nothing is going right. (FYI, the topics at hand...ex-husband...ex-boyfriend...work...professor...ex-housemate...parents)

I apologize in advance to my friends for anything I might say or do, and if I snap back at you if you ask "what's wrong?" or something trying to be helpful. I might be a little snarkier than usual, but at this time, I'm P.O.'ed beyond belief. I won't apologize for things said. I just won't say anything at all.

Just now that I will, hopefully, survive with my sanity wholly intact, but even that I can't promise.

No comments: